Friday, July 18, 2008

Private Blog

So I decided to make this a private blog for a couple of reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know the three people who actually read this won't mind. So now that it is private maybe I will post more. Probably not. But anyway y'all love me enough to log in to read my blog. So no whining! Just kidding (kind of) That means you Lamb!

4 comments:

matthew and suzie lamb said...

well your purdy sassy there missy, especially for someone who is neer 45 years old///////////////////// be thankful your in texas and i'm in god's favorite state////////////// cause the next time i see you your in fur a fight.......

Karcher said...

Bring it! And no crying this time! I usually don't fight little girls but in your case I'll make an exception!

The Fillmore Floggers said...

Here is the problem. I always came back for more and thought that my wonderful sisters would not possibly make me look like a clown twice!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm... I remember this one time when we went rafting and we passed our destination so we were all trying to paddle to get back and I jumped out of the boat to help get us back. Well for some reason unknown to me Lee chucks the paddle back, it smashes into my head she bails ship. I even have the scar to show it.

matthew and suzie lamb said...

hey karcher you need to update/////////////////