So because of a little incident that wasn't completely my fault we had to buy new tires for our rig. We didn't want the really cool 22's that came on it so we got new rims and tires instead of just new tires. It only cost about 100.00 more. At least the rig will have a smoother ride and the tires will last longer. we are going to sell the old rims on Craig's list to recoup the cost. So actually doing it this way is better. What do you think Dad are our cheapy rims fly?
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
no those are texas bling-bling style, those are nice rims. you get better fuel mileage and riding with those. you do a good job of shopping, maybe we should open our own tire and wheel shop. good job texas girl. pop
Hey Lee I thought all grandkids were perfect angels and here I see a couple of them standing in the corner. You just Busted my bubble. I guess you just gotta love them even if they have horns peeking out of their halos. Love ya All George.
Post a Comment