All right so I already lost track of how many weeks it's been since Mark left. Yes I could go back to the last post and count weeks from there but that takes time and effort something I'm a little short on these days. We went to the Dallas zoo on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. It was another beautiful Texas day (70 degrees)! Not bad for the beginning of February. Eat your heart out Oregon! Sorry I have to razz my Dad every chance I get. We have an on going competition about who's state is better even though deep down he knows it's mine! The kids were all on the honor roll again which is fabulous! I am so proud of all of them. They are such awesome little people. I enjoy watching them learn and grow. I've been really busy this last week or so training for my new career and gearing up to take the Texas State Health and Life insurance test. After the last 10 years of playing mommy I have reduced my once bright intellect to ooy gooey slow moving hard to retain peanut butter! Oh you laugh now but you know what I'm talking about! And if you don't watch out because it will happen to you too! The brain truly is a muscle and needs to be worked out to maintain it's alertness and ability to retain and learn new things. Unfortunately (and completely my fault) I have not worked mine out for a very long time and I feel it! Oh sure I keep up on current events and read for pleasure but I haven't really exercised my noggin. Wish me luck in preparing for this challenging exam and say a prayer for our solider who is still in a tent and has very limited communication with home and family. Later!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Lee, I am so glad that you posted your blog spot. It is fun to see you as a mom. I have you freeze framed as a teen. Take a visit to my blog when you have a minute. I don't know how much you remember about our kids...looking at my blog...I need to add more info on everyone! If anyone else in your family has a blog, would love to see theirs!
Janey Wilding
Post a Comment