Monday, October 29, 2007

Top 10 things I've learned the hard way while raising my kids



#10 child locks are not child proof

#9 poop stains

#8 crayons are not tools of self expression rather they are a clever miniature torture device who's only purpose is to drive parents insane. I vote we change there name from crayon to #@%*^!

#7 Never leave your tooth brush unattended on the bathroom counter

#6 to prevent bugger's from being wiped on walls, furniture and siblings always keep plenty of Kleenex on hand

#5 remembering to cover your cough is impossible for those under 4ft

#4 hide a roll fo toilet paper it will come in handy

#3 kids can sniff out sweets no matter where you put them

#2 there's no such thing as privacy

#1 I should have bought stock in Walmart!
(I'm practicly a half owner anyway with how much I spend there!)

0 comments: