I got nothin........
It's a good idea to give a tip of the day......unfortunately my brain is peanut butter today. I've been up most of the night for the last 5 nights with sick kids. A hot shower would be nice........but I threw away the shower curtain when I found part of it soaking in the toilet.........which those under 4ft can't seem to flush! Yeah I know gross. That's why I don't keep hand towels in the bathroom any more. You never know what they my have recently been in contact with...... Just last week I caught Cloey and Abbey cleaning the toilet with all our tooth brushes one at a time and then like good little girls that put away their toys when their finished they put them back on the counter.........hopefully this was the first time they found pleasure in this activity.............our NEW tooth brushes are now kept on the top shelf of the highest cupboard! :)
I tried to teach my kids the fine art of door bell ditching as part of a fun family outing involving Boo Bags for a few friends...........in short their terrible at it! They miss the whole point of running as fast as you can. At the door of one of our friends Sadie, Ariana, Lilly and Cloey went up to the door. Ariana came flying back, Lilly stood around looking at all the pretty decorations, Cloey stood in the middle of the street and yelled for the others as loud as she could and Sadie.....well for some reason she decide to lay down on their porch in a moment of I'm guessing panic? Needless to say we were caught. lol Ohhhh kids are so much fun.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Tip of the Day
Posted by
Karcher
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment