It's amazing how much you can get done when your forced to be at home. I cleaned my room, did 7-10 loads of laundry (I lost track after load 5 I don't remember exactly how many I did), baked bread, helped Sadie get caught up on three days of school work (she's been sick since Sunday)and did all my normal household chores. Not bad for a days work. I even squeezed in a nap! Tomorrow I'll tackle the yard......maybe. It's pretty cold. My car looks ridiculous the way it's parked. I wonder what my neighbors think.....probably something like- whats wrong with that crazy lady with all the kids? Did you see the way she parked her giant suv? Uneducated that's what that is. Some one should say something to her. Just kidding my neighbors are great. Besides they've all seen my car towed home often enough (off the top of my head 4 times in the last 18 months). They're smart enough to figure out the real deal. That or just to polite to ask or say anything. I'm glad I have a sense of humor this could get discouraging If I didn't. On a lighter note I just got my new phone today. For those of you familiar with Lee and her phone "issues" your probably either laughing or rolling your eyes. Hopefully this one will last a full 6 months.lol It's not my fault. No really........okay maybe a little. But when Abbie and Cloey baptised the 2nd to last one in the toilet that definitely wasn't my fault. And who new that If you plug in your phone to charge and then slip it under your pillow before laying on that pillow and forget about it for 10 or 12 hours that it would melt the little gizmo's inside. Well if I have the Family curse as Dad says I think it has extend beyond the family rig to just about any thing I touch. I have lots of examples but it would take to long to list them. When Mark calls the first thing he asks is "Okay so whats broke this week?" He's referring to the children as well. Sad but true. So far kindergarten has been much better for Skylar than Pre-k was. well I better get to stepping 6am comes fast.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment