Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Favorite Time of Year

The Fall/Winter is my favorite time of year. The weather turns cooler, the leaves change color, the kids are all in school. It inspiers me to bake. I'm going to make some srumptious home made cookies. I haven't decided what kind but biting into a warm moist chewy cookie sounds like heaven. I think I'll bake some home made yeast rolls to top it off. Yummmmmmmo. I love scented candles especially the ones that smell like various home made confections. I think I'll light a couple. I enjoy Thanks Giving but I can't wait for Christmas music. Usually the first Saturday in December is when we put up the tree and other decorations. But this year with Mark comming home so soon after Christmas we're going to put the tree up about a week before the big day and then leave it up until he gets home. We don't have a date yet for his arrival. Actually we don't even have an approximate. All we know is that it will be some time in January. It would be nice if he were here for Skylar's B-day but thats not likely. Poor Skylar is drowning in a sea of estregen. He needs another man in the house. He's home sick today. Hopefully he will be better tomarrow and will be able to go to school. I need to do some grocery shopping. We have two birthday parties to go to and a bridal shower this saturday. I am also doing visitng teaching interviews which overlap with one of the birthday parties. I wonder if I can be in two places at once? Hmmmmmmmmm. I'll figure something out. I decided to make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. They are baking right now. They smell sooooo good. Well I better get I don't want to be on this thing when the munchkins get home from school it causes chaos. Ciao

1 comments:

matthew and suzie lamb said...

alright all ready enough with the home made goodies////////////// oh did i tell you i BBQ'D thick juicy pork steaks tonight///////// they were goooooood. oh i saved you 1. NOTTTTTTTTTTTT//////// I'M GOING TO EAT THE LAST ONE ALL BY MYSELF. fall is my favorite time also. i don't care for the holidays department stores starting in august getting ready for christmas. but i love the cool nights and warm days. enjoy your goodies and i'll enjoy mine, love pop