Saturday, November 17, 2007

Silly Girl!



This is Abbie and she's asleep. When I took this picture it was about 6:40 AM. I got up to get the kids ready for school and shortly there after Abbie got up and plopped herself on the chair but not before grabbing the bag of skittles. I don't know if she was trying to hide with them so she could eat them or what. She fell asleep before she had any. It was really funny to walk into the living room and see her sitting there like that. When I lifted a corner of the blanket and saw that she was asleep it was even funnier! She didn't even notice when I took the skittles. She's always up to something. Whether it's sneaking (or trying to)treats or teasing the other kids she's always in the middle of something. Just recently she decided that she wants to go on the potty like Cloey. Every time I turn around she has her diaper off and is either sitting on the potty or trying to put on panties. So far she has peed on the bathroom floor a couple of times but as far as I know has not succeeded in using the potty. She is determined to potty train herself and that is just fine with me. We plan to have a no-more-diapers party when Abbie is potty trained. That Will be a great day.

0 comments: