Okay so it is now day 5 of no car. Someday we will get it fixed. The key word being someday. We think we know what is wrong with it. Hopefully this time when we put the new part in (which we don't have yet) it will work. So the latest part we are going to "throw at it" (mechanic speak) is a new fuel pump. Meanwhile I detailed the car and took all the car seats apart (we have four) washed the fabric and disenfected the plastic. I also cleaned the kids room which aparently a tornado hit without damaging the rest of the house. It's amazing how that can happen. Maybe this time it will stay clean for a whole 24 hours. I even re-folded all the clothes in their dresser. Why is it that instead of putting their dirty clothes in the laundry basket they put them back in their drawer? So gross. Other than that things are good here. It's been unseasonally warm the last couple of days. The kids are enjoying school. Lilly is doing fantastic in pre-k. I was unsure about sending her but it's been so good for her. she has really opend up and her speech is improving. Cloey can't wait to go to school next year. She already knows what kind of backpack and shoes she wants. Pooh Bear of course. She tells me every time we go to the store that we need to buy them. Kids have no concept of time. Thats it for now I'm kloging off!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Day 5 stll no car!
Posted by
Karcher
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment